Preparation: 15 mins
Servings for: 1 person
| Vegetarian | Energy saving |
- 50 grams of crustless bread for sandwiches, divided into 2 square slices cut into a triangle
- 45 grams of canned broad beans
- 1/2 tablespoon of Fonte Torre extra virgin olive oil + a little
- Edible zest of freshly grated lemon to taste
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 30 grams of medium-aged sheep's cheese
- 6 small fresh mint leaves
Sandwich preparation with pecorino cheese, broad bean purée and fresh mint
Drain the broad beans, rinse them under cold running water, then place them in the blender glass together with half a spoonful of oil. Add a little lemon juice and zest, season with salt and pepper and blend everything to obtain a cream. Cut the cheese about two millimeters thick and remove the rind. Spread the broad bean puree on one of the slices of bread and spread the cheese on top of it. Complete with the mint leaves, drizzle with a drizzle of oil, cover with the remaining bread, and serve.
What remains of the lemon zest and juice is ideal for creating a citronette with which to season grilled or steamed meat, fish or vegetables or to enrich juices, shakes, extracts and smoothies.